Wire-Wrapped Stones, Crystals & Clusters
with Aga Kruk
Learn wire-wrapping methods to make seven sophisticated jewelry projects! Create beautiful earrings, necklaces and pendants to complement your wardrobe.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Ring mandrel with markings, ungrooved
- Long- and short-jaw round-nose pliers
- Double nylon jaw chain-nose pliers, 120 mm
- Flush wire cutters
- Round Your Wire tool, 1.8 mm cup
- Mandrel set
- Chasing hammer
- Bench block, 4''x 4''x6"
- Designing board
- Power drill
- 20-, 24-, 26- and 28-gauge wire
- Soft Flex Fine .014'' beading wire
- 16'' chain, 2 pcs.
- Variety of center-drilled beads, 3 mm to 25 mm
- Seed beads, size 11
- Findings: crimp beads, head pins, ear wires, wire protectors, cones, multi-strand clasp, daisy spacers
- Closed 5 mm to 6 mm rings
Other Classes You May Enjoy