Thrifty Sewing Projects
with Betz White
Thrifters unite! Using basic sewing skills and an eagle eye for the good stuff at yard sales, you'll turn cast-off clothes into cute accessories.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Repurposed wool suit or felt
- Print fabric or dress shirt
- Basic sewing notions and sewing machine
- Geometry compass
- Repurposed cashmere sweater in your size
- Two repurposed men’s dress shirts
- Grosgrain ribbon, 5/8"
- Fabric fastener
- Felted wool sweater
- Large button
- Seven tea towels, four pillowcases or one lightweight tablecloth
- 1½ yards plain-weave printed cotton fabric (for lining)
- Package of 1" wide bias quilt binding
Other Classes You May Enjoy