Bead, Wrap, Chain & Etch
with Max Goodman
Build a broad skill base for getting started making beautiful, timeless jewelry. This is the perfect class for beginners to test many different types of techniques, from beading to wire wrapping and beyond.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Chain-nose pliers
- Round pliers
- Diagonal wire cutter (wire nipper)
- Clear acrylic spray
- Masking tape
- Assorted materials, depending on project:
- Pearl knotting: Cyanoacrylate, beading wire, jumbo oval-eye beading needle, awl, center-drilled elements, clasps, french wire
- Wire wrapping: Clasps, headpins, sterling-silver wire, ruler
- Chain making: jump rings, bench pin, clamp, manual hand drill, metal rods or wooden dowel, jeweler's saw, leather gloves, safety glasses
- Photo etching: Half-round file, dish soap, emery paper, scouring pad, oil-based permanent marker, rubber gloves, copper shapes, safety glasses, household iron, Press-N-Peel transfer film, etching mordant, nail polish, acetone, polishing cloth, liver of sulfur
Other Classes You May Enjoy