Pictorial Quilting Techniques
with Wendy Butler Berns
Turn your treasured photos into fiber art. Create a pattern, choose a fabric palette and learn Wendy's easy machine appliqué method.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Freezer paper
- Fine tip permanent markers
- Masking tape and clear tape
- Décor Bond by Pellon Fusible Stablizer- yardage will depend on size of project
- Monofilament threads: clear and smoke
- Glue sticks
- Rotary cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Rotary Ruler
- Design board
- Specialty threads: rayons and metallics
Other Classes You May Enjoy