Art Quilting 101
with Wendy Butler Berns
Embrace the art quilter within and learn to see the world through the eyes of an artist, doodle with free-motion quilting and add texture.
- Class Overview
- Meet the Instructor
- Ratings & Reviews
What Materials are Included in This Class?
Includes complementary downloadable instructions, supply lists and exclusive patterns.
Supplies You Will Need to Complete This Class
- Freezer paper
- Permanent markers (variety of colors)
- Masking tape and clear tape
- Décor Bond by Pellon Fusible Stabilizer-yardage will depend on size of project
- Monofilament threads: clear and smoke
- Darning foot
- Zigzag foot
- Walking foot
- Rotary cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Rotary ruler
- Design board
- Four different fabrics - two fat quarters of each
- Specialty threads: rayons and metallics
Other Classes You May Enjoy