Don’t miss out on the content you’re fellow readers loved the most this month! Scroll down to see which posts were most popular, along with some other fun June highlights from the Craftsy blog! Did your favorite post make the list?
Top blog posts this June:
Other fun highlights you don’t want to miss!
- Sarah Gillespie was named Craftsy Member of the Month for June!
- Do you know the keys to success with watercolors? Finding out is as simple as downloading our brand new Beginner’s Guide to the World of Watercolor! Get it for FREE here!
- Check out our newest FREE downloadables, including recipes cards, homemade food tags, a project planner worksheet and handmade clothing care tags.
- We’re currently giving away a beautiful cake stand from Sarah’s Stands, a CakeSafe Airbrush Spray Booth, and a copy of best-selling author and avid quilter B.J. Daniels’ most recent book, Atonement. Hurry and enter these giveaways today before time runs out!
- We just introduced three FREE wallpaper calendars for July, featuring the awesome artwork of Craftsy’s expert drawing instructors. Choose your favorite here and enjoy these fun summery scenes on your computer or tablet all month long!
- Today is the deadline to enter the #MyCraftsySelfie Self-Portrait Contest. Submit your most captivating self-portrait NOW for a chance to win! And be sure to check back on the Craftsy blog on Wednesday to see the winning entry!
Have you seen Craftsy’s newest classes?
So many wonderful classes launched this month. Why not sign up for a new class to make the most of the sweltering summer days ahead?
Don’t miss out!
We have lots and lots of exciting things in store for July, including contests, giveaways and some brand new free downloadable eGuides. Subscribe to the Craftsy blog today to stay up-to-date on all the fun!