Announcing Craftsy’s Birthday Card Making Contest!
Calling all card makers! Craftsy’s 3rd birthday is coming up on May 15th, and to celebrate, we’re launching our first ever paper crafts contest! Show us your most creative handmade birthday cards for a chance to WIN a $150 Michaels gift card!
Share your best handmade birthday cards by submitting photos of your finished project with the words “Birthday Card Making Contest 2014″ in the title. Our Craftsy Judging Committee will choose our very favorite birthday cards to showcase on the Craftsy blog on our birthday, May 15th, including the 1st place winner, who will be awarded a Michaels gift card valued at $150!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PROJECT:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose the appropriate category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project “Birthday Card Making Contest 2014″ (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “Birthday Card Making Contest 2014″ IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project.
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That’s it!
- SUBMISSIONS DUE: By 11:59pm MT on Wednesday, May 14th