A No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe That’s Easy AND Delicious

Cheesecake is a universally beloved dessert, but it can be a big pain to make. This easy no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe has all of the flavor of its baked cousins without any of the hassle. Their creamy texture and bright flavor will leave everyone licking the bowl and clamoring for more!

Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe

Easy no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe

[Want to save of print this recipe? Click here to download the free PDF version.]

Serves 12

Note: Homemade lemon curd is pretty easy to make, even if it seems a little intimidating. But if you just don’t have time (or if you don’t want to bother), you can always use store-bought lemon curd. You can find it by the jams and jellies at most grocery stores, especially high-end ones.

For the lemon curd layer:

• 7 egg yolks
  • 2 whole eggs
  • 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup lemon zest
  • Pinch of salt
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 3 tablespoons cream

Whisk the eggs yolks and whole eggs in a nonreactive saucepan. Add sugar, lemon juice, zest, salt and butter, and whisk to combine. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Pour through a fine mesh sieve into a medium bowl, add cream, and whisk. Cover with plastic wrap (put the plastic wrap down on the surface of the lemon curd) and refrigerate until chilled through.

For the cheesecake layer:

• 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 bricks cream cheese, softened

In a medium bowl, combine heavy cream and sugar. Beat on high until stiff peaks form. On low speed, beat in cream cheese until mixture is smooth.

For the graham cracker layer:

Process the graham crackers in a food processor until finely crushed. Combine graham crackers crumbs with melted butter in a medium bowl.

No-Bake Lemon Cheesecakes: Adding Graham Crackers & Cream

Putting them together:

Line up 12 8-oz serving cups. Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly among the cups, and gently press it into the bottom of each cup. You don’t have to worry about packing it down much.

Using an ice cream scoop, divide the cheesecake mixture evenly among the 12 cups. After scooping out all of the cheesecake mixture, use a small spoon or spatula to evenly distribute the cheesecake in each cup.

Divide the lemon curd evenly among the 12 cups. As with the cheesecake, use a small spoon or spatula to evenly spread out the lemon curd in each cup. Serve topped with whipped cream.

Three No-Bake Lemon Cheesecakes

I’ve been topping everything I can think of with lemon curd lately and am completely in love with it. It really makes these no-bake cheesecakes sing, but I have a feeling that they’d be equally delicious with lots of different tasty toppings, such as the rich lemon thyme curd or toasted almond pastry cream.

Cheesecakes that have everyone begging for more?

Show-Stopping Cheesecakes Craftsy class

The secrets are in this online class! From irresistible fillings to addictive crusts, learn how to make the meanest cheesecake around.Enroll Now »

Nancy Bryan

I am sorry but I believe that is a 4 ounce jar, I do a lot of canning and that is what I can my mushrooms in. An 8 ounce jar is twice that size.

ps

If using store bought lemon curd, how many jars/ounces are needed to make the same quantity as outlined above?

liz mccarron

How much can I do ahead of time? Also, I’m using 1/2pint size jar and will only be filling 1/2 way so I believe the jar is accurate to what you used. But, I need 48 so is there an easy formula or should I just quadruple the recipe?

Lacemaker427

Small ramekins work beautifully because it’s unlikely there will be any left after 24 hours that need to be covered!

yvette

These are beautiful, our guess love them….I made them a few days before and froze them got them out a few hours before serving…I will be making them again…thanks

leanne

can anyone tell me what quantity “bricks of cream cheese” are ? I’m in Australia and our cream cheese comes in 250g blocks – I’m thinking that might equal a “brick” but thought I’d ask ! thanks

Marilu`

Had the same query, googled it and got this, hope it helps:

Q. Is there an easy way to measure cream cheese? I finally decided to just soften the bar of cream cheese and measure the old-fashioned way.
A. Cream cheese is sold in 3-ounce and 8-ounce bricks. One ounce equals about 3 tablespoons (9 teaspoons), so you can figure that the 3-ounce size has about 9 tablespoons, which is 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon. The 8-ounce size, then, would equal about 24 tablespoons, or 1-1/2 cups cream cheese.

An easy but perhaps not entirely accurate way to measure cream cheese would be to slice the 3-ounce size into three equal pieces, yielding approximately 1-ounce portions. Each portion could further be sliced into thirds, which would give you approximately 1-tablespoon pieces.

Margaret

Thank you, I always have trouble w measurements, this helps a lot!
M from Guatemala

Rebecca

Please tell me is this for 8 Oz jars or is it the 4 Oz jars?

Sonia Gabrielson

Is this something that could be made ahead and travel to a picnic in a cooler? Or is it too fragile?

Jas N.

hello, i am eyeing this as a give away for my son’s birthday. how long can this no-bake cake endure outside the fridge? and what sort of cream? you mean the all purpose cream? sorry, no baking professional, just really want to try something for my son. Thank you and God bless you for sharing your talent. 🙂