Get creative for Craftsy's Valentine's Day Crafts Contest 2014!
Show off your sweet side with our Valentine’s Day-themed crafts contest! Whether you create a swoon-worthy sewing project, work up some hot pink socks that are true sole-mates, or put your own unique spin on handmade love notes, we want to see what you’ve created!
Announcing Craftsy’s Valentine's Day Crafts Contest 2014
Share your most heartwarming creations with us by submitting a photo of your finished project with the words “Valentine Craft Contest 2014” included in the title. Our Craftsy Judging Committee will pick our very favorite crafts to showcase on the Craftsy blog on Friday, February 14th, including the 1st place project. A Craftsy Mystery Box is up for grabs for one lucky winner!
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Craftsy account (or create a new account -- it's easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose the appropriate category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project "Valentine Craft Contest 2014" (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT "Valentine Craft Contest 2014" IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it's a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project.
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That's it!
- SUBMISSIONS DUE: By 11:59pm MT on Wednesday, February 12th