12 Days of Craftsy: Day 2 Revealed
The holidays are here, and Craftsy wants to see how you celebrate! We know you’ve been busy crafting stocking stuffers, reindeer sweaters and wintry wonders galore, and we want you to share your creations with the Craftsy community. Gather ’round a fire, grab some freshly baked gingerbread and get involved in the frosty fun by uploading a photo of your craft– whether you want to show off your latest amazing cake or a stunning photo– here!
Make the Craftsy Winter Wonderland Contest a part of your snowflake-filled festivities, and you could even win a $200 Amazon giftcard!
How do you enter?
Share your winter-inspired creations with us by submitting a photo of your finished project with the words “Winter Wonderland Contest 2013” included in the title.
Our Craftsy Judging Committee will pick our favorite crafts to showcase on the Craftsy blog, including the 1st place project. Plus, you could win a $200 Amazon giftcard.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PROJECT:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Photo button below.
- STEP 2: Login to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose a category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project “Winter Wonderland Contest 2013″ (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “Winter Wonderland Contest 2013″ IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project. (optional!)
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That’s it!
PLEASE REMEMBER to PUT “Winter Wonderland Contest 2013″ IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PHOTOS SO WE KNOW IT’S A SUBMISSION.
What kinds of crafts are welcome?
All kinds! Crafts can be in any category at all, from knitting to jewelry to paper crafts.