Craftsy loves Thanksgiving traditions — especially the ones that include pumpkin pie, tasty turkey and mashed potatoes! Do you have a special recipe you always whip up for this festive holiday? We want to see your most flavorful creations!
Announcing the Craftsy Thanksgiving Recipe Contest!
How do you enter?
Show us what you’ve got by sharing your recipe and a photo of your delectable dish with the words “Thanksgiving Recipe Contest 2013″ included in the title.
Our Craftsy Judging Committee will pick our very favorite plate to showcase on the Craftsy blog Wednesday, November 27, 2013. A Mystery Prize Box will go to the winner!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PROJECT:
- STEP 1: Click the Submit Recipe button below.
- STEP 2: Login to your Craftsy account (or create a new account — it’s easy and free!)
- STEP 3: Choose a category for your project.
- STEP 4: Title your project “Thanksgiving Recipe Contest 2013″ (IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT “Thanksgiving Recipe Contest 2013″ IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PROJECT. That way, we will know it’s a submission for the contest!)
- STEP 5: If your project was inspired by a Craftsy class, choose that class. If not, feel free to skip this step!
- STEP 6: Add some further info about your project, including the steps required to re-create this dish.
- STEP 7: Upload a photo (or photos) of your project. That’s it!
Please remember to put “Thanksgiving Recipe Contest 2013″ in the title of your project so we know it’s a submission!
What kinds of recipes are welcome?
Entries for the Thanksgiving Recipe Contest are due by Monday, November 25th at 11:59 pm MST. Don’t forget to title your entry “Thanksgiving Recipe Contest 2013″ so we know it’s a submission!
Be sure to check back on the Craftsy blog on Wednesday, November 27, to see the winning recipe!