New Global Navigation on Craftsy: Explore Your World
Look out for this change happening at 2pm MDT today!
We heard what many of our members wanted, and we’re giving it to you! We’re excited to announce new global navigation for Craftsy.com, featuring a category menu. This means you can now easily browse everything Craftsy.com has to offer within the specific craft you’re most passionate about: whether it’s quilting, knitting, sewing, cake decorating, or another.
What does this mean for you?
- A homepage tailored to your interests.
- Fewer clicks to find your favorite classes, patterns, projects, and supplies.
- An overall easier browsing experience for enjoying the things that matter the most to you.
A few changes you might notice:
- From the top navigation bar, when you open the main category menu, you’ll be able to select your favorite category and easily find classes, patterns, projects and supplies that inspire you. If you select “Everything” you’re able to browse Craftsy.com just like you used to.
- If you enjoy sharing your favorite Craftsy things on your social networks, note that your sharing icons have moved to top right corner.
- Workshops have been removed from the main navigation. But, don’t worry; if you’re enrolled in a workshop it still appears in your My Craftsy profile. In addition, you can find our workshops (now, known as Pattern Workshops) by selecting “Everything” and visiting the “Patterns” page.
What lies ahead?
We strive to continue to improve your experience! Be on the look out for a universal site search box — to find results across classes, patterns, projects, and supplies, up next! As well as sub-themes within each category for our class catalog — such as Machine Quilting, Garment Sewing, Knitting Techniques, Fondant and more — so you can find exactly what you’re looking for faster.
Thank you for helping to make Craftsy.com better!