Valentine Quilt Patterns You’ll Fall in Love With

Posted by on Feb 9, 2013 in Quilting | Comments

As Valentine’s Day approaches, our thoughts turn to love—the people we love, and unique ways to express that love. Well, we think nothing says love like a quilt. That’s why we wanted to take this opportunity to highlight some of the most heartwarming Valentine quilt patterns here in the Craftsy Pattern Marketplace. Consider showing someone how much you love them by making something they’ll cherish forever: a quilt. These inspired quilting patterns will give you the inspiration and instruction you need!

Romantic, fun, and chock-full of hearts! This is one special Valentine quilt!

Paper Pieced Valentine Love Hearts Quilt

Nothing says love like hearts…or the word itself! This quilt has both.

Hearts Entwined Quilt Pattern

This gorgeous quilt features an inventive and subtle design that has a lot of heart!

Simply Hearts

The scattered daisies add a beautiful touch and contrast to the pink and repeating hearts in this lovely quilt.

Be Mine Valentine Quilt

This fun wall-hanging will bring a touch of joy (and romance) to any home!

Charming Hearts

This perfect table topper will keep your table warm before that special Valentine’s dinner for two.

Find more inspiring and lovely Valentine quilt patterns (and many more kinds of quilt patterns) at the Craftsy Pattern Marketplace!

Comments

1. WANDA says:

Love these quilt just wish I was into love and Valentines…But thoughtful and beautiful….

2. Sue Mead says:

Love the hearts quilts. How do I go about getting them. Thank You

3. brenda jones says:

Just B U T ful quilt love it!

4. Jo-Ann says:

Hello,
    How can I get the pattern for the quilt that is on the clothes line? I love it and would like to make it! Thank you.

Sincerely, Jo-Ann

5. Raea says:

These are beautiful but as a beginner I’m thinking they are all way advanced for me.

6. 3patch says:

All the patterns are great! Thanks for including mine!

7. Valerie says:

I saw this quilt and right away I knew I had to order it. I don’t find many valentines quilts that I like but this one just hit me. Thank you!

8. Mary Roberts says:

Is there a pattern available for first quilt featured?

9. Mona Hodgson says:

Hi Megan, I love this quilt and all of the heart patterns. Beautiful celebration of love. Blessings, Mona

10. Cynthia Clifton says:

I would like to buy this for my daughter’s birthday. How much?

11. Megan says:

Hi Jo-Ann and Mary, You can find the patterns for each of the quilts pictured by clicking on their photo. The pattern for the quilt on the clothes line is here: http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/my-valentine-quilt-pattern/17676

12. sandra says:

Love the clothes line quilt

13. UrbanCraftMag says:

Gourgeous quilts! Such an inspiration!

14. Joe says:

This is a topic which is close to my heart.
    .. Thank you! Where are your contact details though?

1. Support says:

If you have additional questions for us, you can contact us at help@craftsy.com. We’re happy to help! If you’re interested in one of the patterns from this article, just click on the photo to access and download it.