The STITCHES East count down has begun and the events crew here at Craftsy is gearing up for the event, which is open to the public, October 12 – 14, 2012 in Hartford, CT. If you haven’t already, download your coupons to receive a discounted price on market entry as well as a discount for events and classes. If you’re planning on attending, make sure you stop by the Craftsy booth (#611) to see these wonderful skills our fabulous Craftsy instructors will be demonstrating throughout the weekend:
Craftsy booth demos (#611): Friday, Oct. 12
- Myra Wood’s “Magic Loop” at 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
(instructor of The Perfect Fit Seamless Crazy Lace Cardigan)
- Ragga Eiríksdóttir’s “Icelandic Yoke Sweater” at 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
(instructor of upcoming, Icelandic Knits)
Craftsy booth demos (#611): Saturday, Oct. 13
- Gwen Bortner’s “Entrelac Techniques” at 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
(instructor of Entrelac Knitting)
- Betsy Hershberg’s “Choosing Fiber & Beads for Knit Jewelry” at 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
(instructor of Brilliant Knit Beads)
- Edie Eckman’s”Knitting and Crochet Help” at 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
(instructor How to Say It: Pattern Writing for Knitters)
We’ll also be giving away free patterns, classes, and prizes! So come on by and say hello. We can’t wait to meet you all!