STITCHES East is on the Horizon!
The STITCHES East count down has begun and the events crew here at Craftsy is gearing up for the event, which is open to the public, October 12 – 14, 2012 in Hartford, CT. If you haven’t already, download your coupons to receive a discounted price on market entry as well as a discount for events and classes. If you’re planning on attending, make sure you stop by the Craftsy booth (#611) to see these wonderful skills our fabulous Craftsy instructors will be demonstrating throughout the weekend:
Craftsy booth demos (#611): Friday, Oct. 12
- Myra Wood’s “Magic Loop” at 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
(instructor of The Perfect Fit Seamless Crazy Lace Cardigan)
- Ragga Eiríksdóttir’s “Icelandic Yoke Sweater” at 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
(instructor of upcoming, Icelandic Knits)
Craftsy booth demos (#611): Saturday, Oct. 13
- Gwen Bortner’s “Entrelac Techniques” at 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
(instructor of Entrelac Knitting)
- Betsy Hershberg’s “Choosing Fiber & Beads for Knit Jewelry” at 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
(instructor of Brilliant Knit Beads)
- Edie Eckman’s”Knitting and Crochet Help” at 2:30 – 4:00 p.m.
(instructor How to Say It: Pattern Writing for Knitters)
We’ll also be giving away free patterns, classes, and prizes! So come on by and say hello. We can’t wait to meet you all!