We’re launching a new homepage for Craftsy, and we want you to be a part of it! Enter an action photo of you (or someone else) making/wearing/doing something from a Craftsy class. Winners will have their photo featured on the Craftsy homepage, and will win five FREE classes to keep or give (that’s up to a $250 value)! Our first winner is Craftsy member oonaballoona for her awesome action photo from the Sew Retro Perfect Bombshell Dress class! Check out oonaballoona’s awesome blog, then read on to find out how to enter your own photos below.
How to enter:
To submit a photo, Add a Pin on Pinterest (once logged in, click “Add” then select Upload a Pin to upload your photo). Be sure to add the tag, #CraftsyPhoto in the description of your Pin so we can find it.
If you’re not on Pinterest but would like to participate, you can email us your photos, which we’ll Pin on your behalf. Click here to send us an email submission.
Have fun, be original, be creative, and don’t be afraid to be quirky with your photos. To see example photos on Pinterest, click here.
- You can only submit your own photos (you must own the copyright to your image)
- Images must be at least 744 pixels wide by 586 pixels high or larger
- You can enter as many times as you’d like, just be sure to tag your Pins with #CraftsyPhoto in the description
- Please include the name of the Craftsy class your photo is from in the description of your Pin
- Winning photos will be given photo credit on the image for the homepage
- We will be selecting our favorite entries on an ongoing basis
Tips for winning:
- Be original, have fun, and show your personality!
- Tell a story with your photo: Decorating a cake with your kids, your quilting club or guild working on a quilt, surprising a friend with a handmade gift, your own Bombshell Dress to rival Oonaballoona’s — be creative and have fun!
- Try taking your photo in natural light during the day, or if shooting indoors, try to consider lighting and avoid using flash if possible
We look forward to seeing you crafting in action!