Free Crocheted Bootie Patterns & Great Discounts on Yarn to Make Them!

Posted by on Jul 12, 2012 in Crocheting | Comments

Mary Jane Skimmer Booties Pattern from designer Tampa Bay Crochet

We’re excited to feature two terrific independent designers and their adorable, free patterns for baby booties together with a special deal on the yarn you’ll need to make these patterns!

You can download the free pattern for Tampa Bay Crochet’s Mary Jane Skimmer Booties instantly on Craftsy. The pattern is great for beginning crocheters, and the booties make for the perfect gift for someone who’s expecting or a new mommy. Download the free Mary Jane Skimmer Booties Pattern here!

Knot Hard To Do! Booties Pattern from ShopBacaCreations

We love these Knot Hard To Do! Booties from ShopBacaCreations! The booties are perfect for babies, 0-3 months old. For intermediate crocheters, you’ll practice chains, slip stitches, single crochets, half-double crochet and back loops. Download the Knot Hard To Do! Booties Pattern here.

Make the patterns above with 35% off Cascade Pima Tencel Yarn!

Now that you’ve got the patterns, grab the yarn to make them! Get 35% off Cascade Pima Tencel yarn and choose your colors from Yellow Rose, Sky Blue, Hot Pink, Mint, White, or Purple Ice. Each deal includes two skeins of this #4 Worsted weight yarn that we hand-picked for use with the Mary Jane Skimmer Booties and Knot Hard To Do! Booties patterns above. Click here to order your Cascade Pima Tencel yarn now and save 35% off the regular price!

Comments

1. Nita Looney says:

I love to crochet and am interested in these patterns. They are unique!

2. Becky Deming says:

I’m going to be a great grandma and I would love to make them for our little Ella to be. Pleease send me the pattern, and thanks they are so cute.

1. Rebecca says:

Hi Becky,

You can download the Mary Jane Skimmer Booties pattern here: http://www.craftsy.com/ext/FBDP_Crochet52
      And you can download the Knot Hard To Do! Booties pattern here: http://www.craftsy.com/ext/FBDP_Crochet53

Let us know if you have any other questions!

3. I love the bootie pattern!!! Thanks and thanks for a great site/blog. i just wanted to let you know I mentioned you in my blog as well. Cathy

4. Trise Novak says:

I love to crochet and it is my stress reliever I love trying to create new things with yarn.

5. Olivia says:

Is there any way you could revise this with the number of stitches there are after each round?. I keep ending up with extra stitches and I cannot figure out why:( thanks!

1. Support says:

Hi,

If you have downloaded these patterns to your Pattern Library on Craftsy.com, you will be able to email the pattern designer directly for help with the pattern. Since the pattern is the creation the designer and not of Craftsy, unfortunately I’m unable to provide specific help in regards to the pattern. You are welcome to ask the pattern designer a question directly as they will be better able to help you. You can leave a comment for the designer and other Craftsy members who might have already downloaded and used the pattern anytime by logging in to Craftsy here: http://www.craftsy.com/login

• Then click “Your Account” at the top right of the page
      • Click on “My Craftsy” towards the center of your screen
      • Click on “My Pattern Library” on the left
      • Click on the pattern you have a question for
      • On the next page, above the pattern image you will see “Comments.”

By default you will receive an email notification when the pattern designer or a fellow Craftsy member has responded to your comment.

6. Denise says:

I’m not an expert crocheter but here are a few steps I found helpful for this pattern. At the beginning of each round I marked the stitch where the next round should begin with a safety pin. To keep from ending up with extra stitches be sure you don’t do a stitch in the slip stitch of each round. It looks like a stitch but it’s not. Hope this helps you with the pattern. Happy crocheting!