Upload Your Patriotic Projects and Patterns Just in Time for the 4th of July!

Posted by on Jun 21, 2012 in Cake Decorating, Crocheting, Fiber Arts and Felting, Gardening, Jewelry Making, Knitting, Paper Crafts, Quilting, Sewing | Comments

Hey crafters! With the 4th of July quickly approaching, we’re looking for some patriotic patterns and projects to celebrate Independence Day here in the U.S. So let the stars and stripes, American flags, red, white, and blue run wild! Start creating your favorite patriotic pieces today, just in time to ring in the holiday.

Click here to upload your patterns, and here to upload your projects.

And don’t forget to take a look at patriotic, 4th-of-July-themed projects and patterns that are already on our site. Heart the projects to give the Craftsy community some love, and download the patterns to support indie designers!

Comments

1. Megan says:

How about a new contest? Can we have a 4th of July contest?

1. Megan says:

Hi Megan,

We don’t have a 4th of July contest scheduled, but keep your eyes peeled for some special holiday deals. We’re working on getting some contests going and other fun features!

Best,
      Megan

2. I have several 4th of July patterns already on the site–Wave Freedom’s Flag Quit, Red, White, and True Blue Banner, and a FREE block pattern, Patriot’s Heart. Plus my Sail Away Quilt. Thanks for supporting independent designers!

3. Korissa says:

Great idea! Let’s get crafting!

4. Susan M Jensen says:

I love your blog. I have no camera acces, so wont be able to show my pieces. I been teaching myself for a couple years. Senior & love to learn sewing, quilting crochet, crafts in general.

5. melissa dahan says:

How about a class/video for handbag making? That would make a great 4th of july project!

1. Rebecca says:

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the suggestion! We love getting feedback, so that we can better fulfill your crafting needs. As of now, we do not have a handbag making 4th of July project; however, we do offer some handbag making workshops!

Check them out here: http://www.craftsy.com/ext/social_workshops

If you have any other questions, let us know!

6. Becky Hicks says:

Does anybody know where I can find a paper piecing pattern for a true 5 point star