STITCHES South Is Coming; We’ve Got Your Discount!

Posted by on Mar 14, 2012 in Crocheting, Knitting | Comments

The southern edition of one of the country’s best knitting/crochet conventions is coming up!

STITCHES South will be happening in Atlanta, GA (at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria Centre) from April 19 – 22. Don’t wait until the last minute to make your STITCHES South plans! Classes and events fill up fast, so get your schedule together now. Plus, as a proud sponsor of STITCHES South, we’re giving you a 15% discount on every class or event you register for. So check out all the information now, get your spots reserved, and get your discount, too!

To get your 15% discount on any classes or special events at STITCHES South 2012, use the following code: CS12

Take classes from such well-known knitters and crocheters as Marly Bird, Myra Wood, Gwen Bortner, and many more! From mastering difficult stitches to troubleshooting and learning from your mistakes, there is a wide range of fun, and very valuable classes that you won’t want to miss. So click here to explore and sign up for classes at STITCHES South. And don’t forget to use coupon code CS12 for 15% off!

The special events at STITCHES South include luncheons, a fashion show, presentations, and more! Click here to check out and register for the special events and packages at STITCHES South. Remember to use coupon code CS12 for 15% off!

Of course, Craftsy will be there. So stop by and say hi!

Comments

1. Doris Digiacomo says:

Where will the Stitches South be held? I didn’t go into the page to register…I was just wondering as I am taking knitting lessons at our library and wanted the participants to know about this also. Thank you.

1. David says:

Good question (and I’ll update the post). It will be held at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel & Cobb Galleria Centre.

2. Hand Made Knitwear by Creative Design says:

I was very privileged to be a part of Craftsy at the Stitches West last month! The booth was the best with their comfy chairs, yarn tasting, demos and big screen show! The knowledgeable, fun team greeting and educating knitters and crocheters with all that Craftsy has to offer with workshops, classes, deals and upcoming surprises!
    If you have never been, don’t miss it! The yarn is not to be believed! People shopping with empty suitcases instead of shopping bags! Needles, books, hooks, demonstrations and nice people everywhere! Of course, non nicer than in the Craftsy booth!
    Sheila

3. janis turner says:

I have already registered. Is there any way I can go back and apply the 15% discount?

1. David says:

Janis,

Good question! Please contact XRX (the folks who put on the STITCHES shows), and they will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you have. You can find their contact information, including phone number, here: http://www.knittinguniverse.com/contact/contactForm/

Best,
      -David

4. Linda Smith says:

Please put me on your mailing list. Thank you!

1. David says:

OK, and will do!

5. Berta says:

Will there be booths and such? I don’t want any knitting classes as I crochet, but would love to see what some vendors have to offer.

1. David says: