Patterns Have Arrived – Check ’em Out

The Patterns section of Craftsy is now up and running and open for business! Already, there are over 2,500 patterns that have been uploaded by more than 500 indie designers. Go there now and explore all that’s available. It’s the perfect place to get ideas, inspiration, and instruction. And this is just the beginning!

Remember, when you shop for patterns at Craftsy, you are supporting independent designers and small business. And speaking of designers, what are you waiting for? Add your patterns to Craftsy! It’s completely free to list and sell your patterns. We charge no fees. We take no commissions.

Here’s a quick sampling of some of the patterns that are available now:

Check out Patterns now…and tell your friends!

Anita

Very nice! I really like the cute little dresses. I have great grand-daughters they would look nice on.

Sew Well Maide

Thank you for including my quilt, Trixie’s Homeland, as part of this blog post. It is very exciting to be included here. I have uploaded my quilt patterns into the Craftsy shop, a very easy process, and am looking forward to uploading more as I make them. Thanks for introducing this great service for indie designers.

Cheers,
Karen.

Lorry

Just out of curiosity, what is the green thing supposed to be? It looks nice but I don’t know what is and/or for.

Marilyn

I really enjoy knitting patterns with pictures knitted in (intarsia patterns)… but they’re so hard to find now. Do you have any with baseball players, fishermen, or other figures? Thanks

Betty

I love the quilt, It gives me an idea, I got some fabric, while I was in Hawaii, and it would work up really nice with this pattern….

janie lancaster

I loved all the posts but the hat is so pretty it looks like knit and I’m not that good a knitter. The little dress is so cute and summery I love that to want to try that one.

Phyllis Kehr

I love to see your patterns and I love to crochet!! I am interested in crocheting a spring shawl or a nice dressy jacket. Thanks.

Phyllis Kehr

I love to see your patterns!! I love to crochet and am interested in a pattern for a spring lacy shawl or lacy jacket. Thanks