The Craftsy Meetup Party: Top Ten Cities Named; Keep RSVPing!

Woo Hoo! Worldwide Craftsy meetup Party is just around the corner!  Have you RSVPed?  Several of you commented recently on our original post that you’re looking for Meetups in your area.  To find one, just go to the meetup site, select your city, and RSVP.

If you’re the first person in your city to sign up, don’t worry! Once you start a meetup, others will join in.  Just as you’re nervous to be the first one to the party, your Craftsy friends may be too.  SO! Be brave, RSVP, and encourage your fellow crafters to do so, as well!

Once you RSVP, go on and propose a location…how about the coffee shop around the corner?

Kirsten, Nicole, and I had so much fun yesterday afternoon putting the goodie boxes together for the ten cities with the top number of RSVPs.  We hope you like the swag that we put together for you, we sure enjoyed making it!

The cities receiving boxes are:
1. Clarksville, TN
2. Clayton, NC
3. New York, NY
4. Los Angeles, CA
5. Portland, OR
6. Seattle, WA
7. Toronto, ON
8. Austin, TX
9. Glendale, CA
10. Philadelphia, PA

(Our home town, Denver, CO, is actually the number one RSVP-ing city, but since we’re hosting we won’t send ourselves a goodie box.)

Again, though, just because we’ve already awarded the top ten cities doesn’t mean you should stop RSVPing. Clear your schedule for January 26th, RSVP, and have fun at your local Craftsy Meetup Party!

Go to the Craftsy Meetup Party Site to RSVP, view details, and more!

Sandie

You have a very nice program but I can’t use it due to health reasons. Would you please unsubscribe me? I’ve tried but can’t locate the program.
Thank you.
Sandie

Betsy Kleger

I can’t wait for the meetup here in Denver. I’m so glad to be able to take classes when I can squeeze in the time….usually at the last minute…..I’ve registered for Stefanie’s class on fit and plan to start it one of these days…lol.

Stefanie Japel

To see if there’s a meetup in your area, just go to the meetup page & take a look: http://www.meetup/craftsy If you’re the first person in your city to sign up, don’t worry! Once you start a meetup, others will join in. Just as you’re nervous to be the first one to the party, your Craftsy friends may be too. SO! Be brave, RSVP, and encourage your fellow crafters to do so, as well!

Dottie

I would love to attend this but there isn’t anything like this in my area Pinellas Park, Florida

Stefanie Japel

Stefanie Japel

To see if there’s a meetup in your area, just go to the meetup page and take a look: http://www.meetup/craftsy If you’re the first person in your city to sign up, don’t worry! Once you start a meetup, others will join in. Just as you’re nervous to be the first one to the party, your Craftsy friends may be too. SO! Be brave, RSVP, and encourage your fellow crafters to do so, as well!

Kathy Luck

Sorry but it’s Australia Day. I’ll be having a barbecue with my family. LOL

A Renee Grover

you know..makes me want to make the drive to Clarksville! lol nah.. I will stick with my group in Nashville :) hope everyone has a great time!