Get Ready for Project Cupid!

Holidays are easy to love. After all, they give us a reason to celebrate. But for crafters, they also give us a reason to make stuff. And we love making stuff!

Since the North Pole Project contest was so much fun, and the turnout was so strong (we had well over 100 holiday-themed projects posted for it), we’ve decided to have another project contest: Project Cupid! In honor of Valentine’s Day, the theme is love. The prize is a free class of your choice. The winner will be the project with the most hearts.

In order to participate, simply upload your love-themed project and put the words “Project Cupid” in the title. Then, send your friends and family to it click the heart. Again, the project with the most hearts wins, and that crafter will win a free registration to any Craftsy class of their choice!

So go on and melt our hearts: make something lovely and post it as a part of Project Cupid!

Stefanie Japel

There is no limit to the number of entries you can make. The deadline is February 14. Thanks!

Sarah @ Sarahndipities

Thanks for featuring my Heart Garland!! I loved seeing all the fun North Pole Projects! Can’t wait to see what everyone makes for Project Cupid!! :)

Mila Gicheva

Dear Craftsy,
May I ask you when is the deadline for the Project Cupid?
Sincerely,
Mila

Stefanie Japel

Hi Mila, the deadline is February 14. Thanks for asking! :)

Patricia

II love the Heart Vine, but can’t seem to copy the pattern!

Mardi

Trying to upload a project, but can’t seem to get the site to work. Have tried several days now. Can you help?

Stefanie Japel

I will forward your question to our help desk. Any time day or night that you have an issue with the site or a site feature, we invite you to email help@craftsy.com.

Jeya Carmichael

I would like someone to teach me how to sew easy light and breezy summer dresses, tops, and pants. I see that you offer a sewing class. Do you think she may want to teach another class with my request?

Thanks,
Jeya

Gayle

Now I really have a reason to make some hearts. They are just one of my favorite shapes. They make me smile every time I see them!! :)

peg

When we post a picture must we also include the directions of this project?

Stefanie Japel

When you post a Craftsy project, you are free to give as much or as little information as you like.