Handmade Ornaments & The North Pole Project

Here at Craftsy, we like to think that crafting is a year-round thing. But there’s something truly wonderful about crafting during the holidays, isn’t there?

From warm, colorful clothing and accessories to whimsical, festive ornaments and decor, there are just so many things to make, to wear, to put on display.

And let’s not forget how special it is when you give or receive something handmade and unique. Crafts can really make the perfect gifts.

We’d love to see what crafts you’re making this holiday season. That’s why we’ve started the North Pole Project. Make a holiday item, upload it to Craftsy as a project, and put “North Pole Project” in the project title.

Then, invite your friends and family to come to Craftsy and “heart” it.

Whoever has the most hearts by New Years will get a free Craftsy tote bag, filled with crafty surprises!

Hand Made Knitwear by Creative Design

Great post! I listed mine already as my fingers are flying for my church donation! Can’t wait to see what the uber talented Craftsy members come up with!

Sheila

Sarah @ Sarahndipities

How fun! Can’t wait to see what everyone is making!!

~ Sarah

Connie Strand

I saw a pattern for a knitted tarantula the other day and now I can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone help me get that pattern?

Jackie

Hi – Dont’t know if this is the one you are looking for: my pet tarantula by madmonkeyknits. It is supposed to be available on etsy from madmonkeyknits.

jane love

hi i wondering where i could send my pattern for santa clause stockins and raindeer christmas stockins please let me know thanks..

Maria L Rios

Merry Christmas!!!! I am thrill to have been featured on today’s Newsletter. I am new to the Blog scene as well as posting projects in Craftys. I was surprised to see my project on the Newsletter. Great Christmas gift.

Lara

Does it have to be something we designed and created or can it be something we made from a pattern???

Sharon Pusz

what a great way to keep christmas with us all year.cant wait to start